Rent the Two Bit Game Room for your next private party or event.
You and your guests will have exclusive access to 3000 square feet of classic arcade games set to free play. At any given time, we have between 30-50 classic and newer arcade games including fan favorites like Pac Man and Donkey Kong, as well as some pinball, console games, board games and more! Specific arcade games may vary as we continue to rent games for offsite events and home use.
Included in the rental is a separate lounge space where you can serve refreshments and allow your guests to socialize. You may bring in your own food and non-alcoholic beverages. Event organizers should also bring utensils, plates, napkins, cups, etc for serving refreshments. You will have use of a refrigerator, freezer and several serving tables. Two Bit Game Room (TBGR) does not have kitchen facilities so plan to bring food that is prepped and ready to eat or that does not require preparation. (Crock pots are OK.) Please keep refreshments in the lounge space!
TBGR furniture in the lounge space can be arranged to accommodate guest needs: 2 couches, 1 arm chair, four tables (6'x4'), four round tables (3' diameter), a large round table with seating and 24 chairs. Additional furniture/equipment rentals can be arranged by event organizer or by TBGR staff for an additional fee.
We offer 10 parking spaces in our lot. There is also street parking and a paid lot across the street.
- $250 for two hours for up to 40 guests.
- $100 for each additional hour.
- A $75 reservation fee will be required in advance to hold the room for the date/time of your event. The reservation fee is non-refundable but will be applied toward the rental balance, which will be due in full prior to the start of your event.
Games for grown-ups
This is an adult-oriented video arcade. Some of the classic games are more than 30 years old and may not hold the attention or withstand aggressive use by young children. The arcade has no redemption/prize games or rides. Recommended age group is 13 and up.
The fine print:
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult. No drop-offs.
- Children under 10 must be supervised by an adult (one-on-one) at all times.
- Anyone misusing or abusing the games will be asked to leave without refund.